Resources: PRESS ROOM
For press inquiries please contact:
Michelle Karshan, Vice President & Communications
Cell & Text: 917-853-0433
Michelle.Karshan@gmail.com or info@HealththroughWalls.org
Topics of interest relating to the work of Health through Walls:
- Prisoner health care: Haiti, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Democratic Republic of Congo at GOMA, and other countries
- Prisoner health care: HIV and AIDS identification, treatment and discharge planning
- Prisoner health care: Identification and treatment of Tuberculosis, Mobile Digital x-ray machine, Multidrug-resistent TB (MDR TB)
- Peer Education Training of prisoners in Haiti and Dominican Republic
- Cholera in Haiti and Dominican Republic prisons
- Sanitation training and maintenance for prevention of infectious & contagious disease
- Telemedicine, an important tool for consultation and treatment of prisoners
- Mental Health
- Health needs of detained women and juveniles, pap smear testing
See press coverage on Health through Walls on our MEDIA COVERAGE page.
Visit our PHOTO GALLERY page.
Read our publications and Annual Reports on our PUBLICATIONS page.
Check for current updates on Health through Walls FACEBOOK page.
Editors: Please contact Michelle.Karshan@gmail.com for available photographs for your stories.